657X2 STONE ISLAND MARINA COTTON/POLYESTER SEAQUAL® YARN FLEECE Sweatshirt in Black
STONE ISLAND MARINA_COTTON/POLYESTER SEAQUAL® YARN FLEECE Crewneck sweatshirt in cotton/ polyester Seaqual® yarn fleece: The Seaqual Initiative is a unique collaborative community fighting plastic pollution. The Seaqual Initiative works with the waste management and recycling industries to transform marine litter into Upcycled Marine Plastic, so that leading brands and manufacturers can create inspiring sustainable products. Seaqual® Yarn is a high quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn containing Upcycled Marine Plastic from the Seaqual Initiative. It contains approximately 10% Upcycled Marine Plastic (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources..
Fabric Composition: 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
There is a delivery charge of £6.99 to Mainland UK and £12.99 to Ireland on all orders. For full details on our Shipping Policy please click here.We guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us within 28 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. For full details of our returns policy please click here.